‘I can’t believe it’: A child is now home after her shellfish shell was found on her father’s property
- by admin
Kids have a long tradition of finding their shells on their dads’ property.
Now, Shelleen Shelleen is trying to find her own.
She found the shellfish on a trip back to her home in northern Pennsylvania, and her father, Kevin Shelleen, was not home.
Shelleen says she saw her father and the shell fish in the bushes in the front yard.
She says he told her to call his wife and let her know the fish was there.
She says he didn’t even know she found it.
He called her mother, Lisa, and told her the shell had been in her freezer.
Selling the shell to a pet store for a few dollars saved her family money.
She took the shell back to the Shelleens’ home in nearby Milford, where they removed the shell.
She and her mother drove to a local flea market, where the shell was auctioned off for charity.
Sleek, she says, her father had no idea the shell he sold was an egg.
She was amazed by the price, and decided to take it home.
She’s hoping to sell the shell one day.
Kids have a long tradition of finding their shells on their dads’ property.Now, Shelleen Shelleen is trying to find her…
- How to cook hard shell tacos with Hard Shell Taco ingredients
- Memphis’ first full-time, full-year food service job is full of snakes
- Top 10 restaurants in London for 2017
- A shell from Italy’s most expensive Italian dish is a shell for the rich, too!
- How to build your own Shell Fuel Rewards Shell Fuel rewards program