Adidas to introduce ‘lube-free’ versions of its sneakers and sandals on February 12
- by admin
Adidas has unveiled a new version of its sandals that will feature lube-resistant material and be available in two new colours: black and red.
The new ‘mortal’ and ‘adidas’ sandals will feature an innovative design of two laces with two points on each laces, the company said on Monday.
The laces are made of black leather and are designed to be flexible and water resistant, the adidas statement said.
The Adidas Sandals will be available for purchase on February 13 from stores in India, and in the US in March, and Europe in May, it added.
The adidas Sandals have also been available for sale online at adidas.com.
Adidas has unveiled a new version of its sandals that will feature lube-resistant material and be available in two new…
- ‘Rogue’ software lets hackers remotely disable security features of smart TVs
- Why we have a ‘new’ form of ‘bionic’ arm in Australia
- How to get pink shell on your keyboard, without a shell guide
- What’s next for the shellos?
- How to build a ‘virtual’ solar system that can be observed from space using lasers and balloons: Part 1