A hearty Indian pasta recipe – recipe and photos
- by admin
The dish is also known as rice noodles in Indian households.
A dish like this can be made on any day of the week, and it can be eaten by everyone, including the very young and very old.
The ingredients for making this dish are the same for all the cuisines.
This dish is an easy one to prepare.
You can use any kind of rice and make it gluten free.
The noodles can be prepared as a stir fry.
You do not need to soak them.
You should cook them for a minimum of 45 minutes.
If you have a lot of time and a large quantity of ingredients, you can make the pasta as a main dish, but make it a pasta salad.
In a restaurant or restaurant with a large number of diners, it is a good idea to serve the rice noodles along with a side dish of rice.
The rice noodles are usually served with rice, which makes them a good accompaniment for a meal.
The dish is also known as rice noodles in Indian households.A dish like this can be made on any day…
- ‘Rogue’ software lets hackers remotely disable security features of smart TVs
- Why we have a ‘new’ form of ‘bionic’ arm in Australia
- How to get pink shell on your keyboard, without a shell guide
- What’s next for the shellos?
- How to build a ‘virtual’ solar system that can be observed from space using lasers and balloons: Part 1